Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 10 April 2017
This is the second set I've bought - I had it for my first child and surprisingly it lasted until no. 3 who destroyed it! I have just purchased it for a friend. Simple and brilliant
on 26 April 2017
My daughter loves these - I'm on my second on and she's only 4 months old. Doesn't matter if she rips the shapes as they're cardboard and it's really helping with her fine motor skills trying to catch them.
on 6 March 2013
Got this as a present with the first child and put the mobile above the changing table. She was totally fascinated by it and would watch it for a very long time even as a newborn. The books were good fun to share together. She especially liked the one with the faces and number 4 (it has 2 mirrored pictures in it).
I have kept everything to use with my second baby.
Highly recommend this product!
on 8 June 2017
Very Good Product.
on 30 April 2017
great my baby love it
on 25 July 2008
I recently purchased this set and I am extremely happy with it. My baby is only 6 weeks old but he responds really well to the pictures in the books and to the mobile. The 4 books contain simple shapes and faces that are either white on black or black on white and the mobile is very easy to put together - I have actually hung the mobile parts off the arches on the baby gym so that he can look at them whilst he plays.
The books could also be used as flash cards when he gets older with the name of the shape or object written underneath.
This item was a really good price too.
on 2 March 2014
This is great. The black and white patterns on the mobile really held my daughters attention - simple yet effective. The 4 books are also great, with each book having slightly more complex patterns/pictures as your little ones vision improves. My daughter particularly liked book 3 which had faces with different expressions - she used to try to copy pulling her tounge out.

We loved this so much that we have bought it as a gift for several friends.
on 20 November 2008
This is a great little set, the mobile seems cheap and tacky especially if you've forked out loads on the nice coulourful ones but that doesn't seem to bother baby, she loves it. Don't get me wrong she doesn't laugh and smile at it but we've placed it over the changing table and sometimes she will not settle when changing but now as soon as she's under it she's transfixed. it's lovely just to watch her entranced with it!
The books are great as well, 4 of them and each one becomes a little more detailed. Again she will stop all wriggling and whining when faced with the pages of this book, I look forward to when she can actually vocalise and show her reactions that way.
Do not be put off by the fact it's all black and white, it may seem poor to us but to baby it's a wonder!
on 29 November 2011
I bought this book and mobile set for my 11 week old daughter after seeing her reaction to the mobile on a changing mat in our local Sure Start centre. We've put the mobile over her changing mat in her room and it instantly calms and fascinates her when changing her nappy or trying to soothe her during her 'fussy' times! She loves to stare at the books too and enjoys cooing and 'talking' to the faces in particular. I can't recommend this set enough.

So when buying for expectant friends in future, instead of buying any over priced 'cutesy' baby things at will probably never get looked at I will definitely be getting them this!!!
on 11 March 2017
A must from newborn onward, my 7 week old is captivated by this and the mobile keeps her busy when changing nappies. Recommended 100%.