on 11 May 2017
Read this to my son when he was 5 and we both loved it. Encouraged him to read it now he's 7 and he reluctantly picked it up... this morning he told me 'it's the best book I've ever read mum' and that it was 'so interesting'. Music to my ears, until now he was only enthusiastic about Tom Gates and Horrid Henry. Will definitely buy others in the the series.
on 8 March 2017
bought for my 9 year old son ....he has enjoyed reading this book, it is educational too. great buy!
on 27 April 2017
Interesting, engaging, inspiring and humorous! Fun and easy read for child aged 7+. However, there was nothing inappropriate for younger children.
on 1 September 2017
My great grandson loves these books.
on 4 October 2017
My son and I really enjoy this book. He's 9 and reads it to me most nights. Packed full of really interesting information. Love it!
on 30 August 2017
Looks a good read for my Grandson
on 13 January 2016
My 7 year old enjoyed this although we had to read some of it together as it is quite challenging for his age group.
on 14 April 2017
A good child's book.
on 17 October 2016
Great easy read book... my son aged 10 read it in 1 hour!
on 13 November 2014
The Boy Who Biked The World is a brilliant book. My son is 10, and we read this book together within 3 days. Let's hope Santa brings the next book in the series.