on 4 January 2015
I thoroughly recommend this incredible book. I was gripped by it throughout. If you want the true story and in depth information about remote viewing and the existence of the ether then this is the most important book you can read.
What David Morehouse went through to bring this to us needs to be shared with as many of your open minded friends as possible.
If this can become a best seller then the use of remote viewing as a weapon will be brought out into the open and lose its power.
I would personally love to meet David, Mel and Lyn and any training programme that they are behind is the real deal and only deal
on 3 March 2015
It is the 3rd time I have bought this book (once when it came out in hardback, once as a present in paperback, and this time to read again on my kindle). I thought I would buy it as it is a few years since I read it and I still find it fascinating reading.
on 7 June 2015
Scary book showing how US gov has secretly invested into psychic viewers
on 12 August 2015
as described
on 30 October 2001
Well I know what I think, David Morehouse conveys his life-story in a typical servicemans style...informative, relativley unemotional but as straight to the point as the bullet that could have killed him. It's a 'pick it up and put it down 4 hours later' kind of book that had me on the edge of my seat. It also got me very interested in CRV techniques and now I know where you are!
on 24 January 1999
This absorbing book takes you through one man's experience of the Army's deeply buried project exploring the use of out-of-body phenomenon for military gain. David Morehouse's brush with insanity and political assassination can only be equated with 2 747's missing each other by an inch ! This book will challenge your views on spirituality, good and evil, religion and even alien life. The glue that binds this book was so strong that once you picked it up, you couldn't put it down. A must for those wishing to expand their understanding of life, the universe and My-God-IsThis-Really-True !
on 5 September 2003
This book is absolutely gripping, I couldn't put it down. Remote viewing has been, and still is being used by certain governments for espionage, with amazing results. If you believe the mind has extraordinary power and want to know more, or you need convincing, then I think you will like this book.
on 17 December 2013
I bought this book as I have been learning about meditation, relaxation and would love to be able to achieve astral projection.

From the first paragraph I was hooked. It is one of those books that makes you feel like you are sitting on a comfy sofa whilst someone else narrates their experience to you and you just don't want to go and put the kettle on as you don't want to miss the next installment.

One of the best books I have read in a long time. If you are at all interested in shizz like remote viewing, astral projection, out of body experience this is such a fascinating and moving read (true tale too). Learning about what it actually feels like and the ups and down sides to it all. Seems I have a way to go in my meditations yet!!

However, if you are of a closed mind that can not comprehend alternate realities, believes 100% in the system and see all of it as a pile of crap, not the book for you!

Simply put, a wonderfully written, captivating book that you allows you so experience something you may not accomplish for yourself in this lifetime.
on 6 May 2014
Where to start? A mix of autobiography, spiritual growth, psychic spying, and more…

I enjoyed this book, and felt a little sad for David at times, but along the way he has found some truths, and heaps of knowledge about himself. And that is brilliant.

When David recounted his sessions on a death camp and on the Ark of the Covenant, I knew where he was before he revealed the target such is the power of the emotions held within his words on those two sessions.

Sure David has had his problems, who hasn’t? He doesn’t hide away from them. If you have an interest in esoterics, ancient knowledge, knowledge of yourself, remote viewing or just enjoy a good life story, this book has much to offer.

That all said I can fully understand why his government are a little annoyed at him. If nothing else he is a very brave man. His book is worth a read if you are open minded. It wont teach you how to remote view but there are plenty of other books out there that will do that. This is a story of an American soldier making his way through life.
on 18 April 1998
Mr Moorehouse left me feeling like I had been to war. Powerful experiences with out much of a reaon for them to have happened. A must read, but a less abrupt ending would not have left such questions about the integrity of the books contents.