Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 October 2008
I bought this book believing it to be a historical book about women involved with tanks. As I have a keen interest in military vehicle restoration, this would have been of great interest to me.

Sadly the small amount of text gives way to a series of photographs of the cover girls in various states of undress, posing in ways which would, I'm sure, get them thrown out of most workshops.

Several of my male colleagues became feverish at the sight, and went back to their respective vehicles for a lay down. Those of us who continued to look, noted a distinct lack of health and safety gear.

None of the girls had the basic grease under the fingernails and bruised knees that go with military vehicle work. Hair showed no signs of grease. Nobody was covered in the mud/rust/diesel mixture that takes hours to get off in the bath.

We began to suspect that these girls were not really tank crew....

On the plus side, they are posing in front of some very nicely restored vehicles.
on 4 October 2000
I bought this from a book club as I could find nothing else on their "join cheap" advert that looked even slightly interesting.
It's a selection of [not very attractive] topless girls draped over some tanks.
The pics aren't particularly good quality, and there's certainly nothing titilating about it.