Customer reviews

on 5 January 2010
I have been looking for something a little different in the meditation range of CDs for a while now, as most seem to be a long the same traditional lines. Since I use cosmic ordering anyway this one fits the niche nicely, which may make me a little biased towards it. Anyone using cosmic ordering will benefit from this as it is solely directed towards this genre. Plenty of short meditations and a free track of meditative music you can use for your own configured meditations.
on 29 December 2009
This really does get the cerebral fluid moving, it's not just for listening to as it really gets you using your mind. I found out more about myself after using this a few times than I have in my whole lifetime. Purely aimed at the cosmic ordering fraternity, but I think anyone interested in learning new ways to meditate would benefit.
on 8 June 2013
Love, love, love the work of Stephen Richards. This CD takes you through the techniques of meditation and how you open yourself up to be able to best connect with the Cosmos. Another winner!
on 7 February 2010
Uplifiting and even melancholic. This has allowed me some little victories in what was once for me a very difficult thing to be able to do. Gone is the head chatter that once plagued me when trying to meditate, and in is the short time I now spend carrying out meditative practice. These are wonderfully short meditations and all time-saving, as opposed to the hour I would try to spend in a metitative state before I got my hands on this.
on 25 November 2009
I just love this CD. It packs so much in and I use the free music track at the end for my own meditations. The meditations are all easy to follow and the backing music is so inspiring.
on 1 October 2014
As described, good value!
on 4 October 2010
It's how to meditate,of course it is well explained and clear but I thought it was hynosis and it wasn't, in fact it's a reading of a book on how to meditate.A bit disappointing.Not very impressive as the other CD from the same author.