on 31 May 2017
Amazing, really solved the problem of my grandchildren having problems switching off and getting off to sleep and continuously using delaying tactics. This cd works like a dream and it is so good for children to have techniques to help them relax. My five year old granddaughter loves it and my three year old grandson is asleep within minutes. Cannot recommend highly enough.
on 27 January 2016
Been using this for 2 weeks now, voiceover isn't naturally soothing to me as an adult but my children 6 and 3 both love it. They find it calming, settling and fall asleep soundly after listening. There are only 3 "adventures" on this cd but it is almost 1 hour in duration in total. Would recommend.
on 18 April 2017
Yes ! My anxious 9 year old daughter just came to me and said she can finally get to sleep on her own ! We have tried other CDs but she just found them annoying. So thankful that this combines meditation and anti-anxiety techniques with a bedtime story. Genius !
on 24 June 2017
Initially this CD seemed to work really well. I think after a couple of weeks my 10 year old became immune to the meditations and went back to not being able to get to sleep until late. To be fair I think that my son's problem getting to sleep is linked to some sort of anxiety as when we put him in our bed to sleep he goes to sleep quickly. We have now got a book called 'what to do when you dread your bed' so we will start working through that with him and hopefully get this sorted!
on 13 April 2017
Our 7yr daughter has really loved this CD, it has certainly help to make bedtime something to look forward to. I would recommend to any parent as a sleep aid or just a form of chill out time.
on 3 August 2017
Another great mediation cd from Christiane Kerr. Has 3 longer mediations rather than short ones but still works to relax my daughter and keep her in bed at night so I am happy and so is she!!
on 16 September 2017
My child has only had one nightmare (that any of us are aware of) in the full year that we've had this CD. She used to have them constantly. It is amazing.
on 30 April 2017
great buy
on 3 October 2011
Excellent for helping to soothe and calm children before going to sleep, a wonderful help for parents too. I would definitely reccomend this CD.
on 8 July 2016
Theses CD's have transformed our bedtimes, cannot recommend them more highly!