on 24 June 2017
Initially this CD seemed to work really well. I think after a couple of weeks my 10 year old became immune to the meditations and went back to not being able to get to sleep until late. To be fair I think that my son's problem getting to sleep is linked to some sort of anxiety as when we put him in our bed to sleep he goes to sleep quickly. We have now got a book called 'what to do when you dread your bed' so we will start working through that with him and hopefully get this sorted!
on 16 September 2017
My child has only had one nightmare (that any of us are aware of) in the full year that we've had this CD. She used to have them constantly. It is amazing.
on 27 January 2016
Been using this for 2 weeks now, voiceover isn't naturally soothing to me as an adult but my children 6 and 3 both love it. They find it calming, settling and fall asleep soundly after listening. There are only 3 "adventures" on this cd but it is almost 1 hour in duration in total. Would recommend.
on 22 January 2018
I bought this as I was getting desperate to get my 7 year old to sleep. She was going to bed at 7, reading until 8 and still awake until 9. I’d tried lots of things including sleep sprays etc. This is the thing that has worked. She is asleep within half an hour and is incredibly calm. No more sheets all over the bed or sleeping hanging out of the bed. It also means she is waking up in the morning as she has had enough sleep rather than having to be woken for school. If you are having trouble with sleeping, I would most definitely give this a go.
on 18 April 2017
Yes ! My anxious 9 year old daughter just came to me and said she can finally get to sleep on her own ! We have tried other CDs but she just found them annoying. So thankful that this combines meditation and anti-anxiety techniques with a bedtime story. Genius !
on 27 January 2013
This works like magic! My 2 nieces (aged 7 and 6) are usually still jumping around until about midnight - after being put to bed between 7 and 8. Parents have tried everything to get them sleeping but failed. Literally, within 5 minutes of putting them to bed with this on, they were both zonked, flat out! It's never been known before. It's now known as the magic CD in their household! I bought it initially for my 3 year old (as I'm quite into meditation etc myself) and although we don't have bedtime problems with him anyway, he listens and falls asleep pretty quickly.
on 25 January 2013
My son, 6, has had trouble sleeping and worrying. He has been taking upto 3hrs to fall asleep and then waking during the night and then being exhausted and anxious during the day as he is so tired. Story tapes did not help. The second night of playing the tape he was asleep quickly and happily and woke early and full of life next morning. BRILLIANT! Although he has had a few tricky nights since, the tape has made a real positive difference. He really enjoys the stories and they really do help him relax and get better quality sleep. He knows he can get to sleep and feels more in control. The stories are adventurous and the voice is lovely. Highly recommend.
on 2 December 2017
My daughter absolutely loves this to fall asleep to - she’s 9 and been finding it difficult to unwind at night.
on 18 September 2011
My daughters are 5 years old and they absolutely love this CD. They listen every single night and sometimes even just go and lie down on their beds in the daytime and listen to either that, or the Enchanted Meditation for kids by the same lady. They talk about Christiane as if they know her, and the Enchanted CD is simple known as 'Rainbow Mummy' in our house!

The CDs put them in a calm, relaxed mood and they drop off to sleep easily.

I have recommended them both to friends and posted on FB too!!!

Thank you Christiane! Looking forward to any further releases!
on 31 January 2012
My 9 yr old daughter was having enormous and traumatic troubles at bedtime, following a family bereavement. This cd has allowed her to regain control of her fears and worries and sleep peacefully in her own bed after months of disrupted nights. I cannot reccomend it highly enough! Thank you Christine Kerr!!
I have since purchased the other 2 titles in this range, with just as good results - but this is specific for bedtime and worth every penny! :)