Customer reviews

Northern Girls Love Gravy
Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 March 2017
What a brilliant piece of writing this is, if you love your sexy stories hot and steamy this is for you. The main characters stayed together all the way through the book and it was unbelievably honest writing as if Karen knew them personally, I have bought some of her other books but as yet havnt started them . Thank you Karen, I look forward to seeing if these characters have a follow up story as Im sure there's much more life in them yet.
on 29 November 2015
Another very good book by Karen woods..Very different to what I usually read but very enjoyable. funny and sad and entertaining.
on 27 April 2017
A bit raunchier than Karen Woods usual style but written equally as brilliantly. Well done fellow mancunion, you are an inspiration
on 7 November 2014
excellent book
on 1 April 2013
Very tense but some of the narrative was too basic but didn't stop me wanting to keep reading. A good read.
on 12 September 2011
Read this book in a day, couldn't put it down. A brilliant read, went a bit red faced in places , Hurry up and write your next book.
Karen woods other two books brilliant as well
on 26 September 2011
I bought this book because I have read others by author. I was so disappointed with it. I don't mind abit of gratutious sex but this book was all sex and no story. I was so disappointed that I didn't actually finish the book and that is unheard of for me. I will always finish a book even if I hate it. Don't write any more in this genre please, stick to your old formula.
on 16 September 2011
Will make your toes curl ? another brillaint read by the author who is about set to reach the stars .what can i say about her that hasnt already been said she knows she's got the x factor .
Well Done
Love it
Helen Hewitt
on 8 September 2012
I thought this book was simply awful. This is the first book I have read by Karen Woods and I had high hopes after reading reviews for this and previous novels. I can't say I would rush to by another. The characters are unbelievable and inconsistant and the storyline is utter drivel. I am not a prude, so don't jump to that conclusion, if anything I found the language and descriptons to be childish. Sorry just didn't float my boat!
on 3 October 2011
I loved this book from the first chapter! I was gripped by the story lines and the characters created within this novel. The scenes were set with such detail and clarity, you could almost imagine being there. The ending was particularly good and the theme of pay back came through with force. Thoroughly enjoyed this book Karen, it's my favourite so far. Please keep entertaining us and I can't wait for your next book - excellent read!