on 6 May 2013
I have used this book for aBible Study on prayer. It is very effective, we are now receiving answers, as we are praying according to the will of God. This a very practical book and you will refer to it again and again.
on 23 May 2011
This is such an excellent book. Derek Prince's style is hugely readable and his warmth, conviction and faith absorb you completely. Common sense advice on how to 'get in line' with God's will - I found the clarity with which the writer explained how to pray effectively made his words resonate and the obviousness yet revelation of his prayer strategies exciting and designed to cause scales to fall away from the eyes. He shows you how to enter into the presence of God and reveals why you might not have so far achieved the level of intimacy with Him which you crave and earnestly hope for whilst praying. A marvellous gift of a book.
on 22 January 2014
Derek Prince is very insightful in this book of his. I have read a few books on the subject but this differs, in that what he says about what eveyone says about the matter, he says it in an pragmatic insightful way...

That is what I got out of this book and I enjoyed it much. I recommend it if you want to get some fresh nuggets on a highly talked about topic...
on 13 April 2010
Bought the book because it was by Derek Prince, so was a bit disappointed to find that it had been compiled from material produced by him, rather than compiled by himself if you get my drift! having said that I enjoyed the book and wouldn't hesitate to recommend - good sound book.
on 4 October 2013
l have just start to read this book so far i'm loving it, yes i will tell my friend about this book.
on 13 May 2015
havent started this book yet but im sure it will be a good read. Derek princes books that i have read are always helpful & teaches you to move forward in our relationships with God.
on 11 March 2015
It has been a great blessing to me and my God given ministry. God richly bless you and your household.
on 8 November 2014
Very nice book with simple well understood English . I am very happy with my purchase.
on 6 August 2015
Brilliant and powerful must-have for every serious Christian..
on 10 December 2014
its a very powerful book,i have learned alot from the book