on 14 December 2004
I really like this book and find it very accurate, naturally when one concentrates enough. My book is falling apart, I have used it so much. I also read cards and often use this in conjunction. I really love Titanias books.
on 25 July 1999
Different people will approach this book with different ideas and demands-and I believe it would satisfy anyone. I bought this book more out of intrigue than to really see what my future held. However I would wholly recommend the Oraqle. Whilst some questions such as "What will my future husband/wife look like?" are more for curiosity than anything else, others may encourage more thought about your life. Or maybe not- it just depends how you use the book. Being displeased at the description of my future husband, I repeated the question over and over, so eventually I ended up with about 10 different answers! However, there are some questions where answers are consistently the same.... Whether used seriously, or as a way to pass the time at a party, I guarantee that Titania's Oraqle will provided substantial entertainment!
on 6 June 2007
I was given this book years ago as a present by my sister and I can say it's uncannily accurate if used as per the instructions - and I don't mean daily horoscope accurate in a way that could be interpreted in any which way for anyone - I mean generally very specific in a way personal to your question. For example, 2 weeks ago, I questioned it about my career prospects and was duly told that I'd pretty much had none unless I moved away from where I am just now. Being an answer I didn't like much, I forgot about it pretty quickly (as I am wont to do) but now I have an interview in the city where my sister lives that isn't really that far away from where I am now, but is certainly somewhere diferent! And this job was something I went for without the Oracle guidence in my head, it just seemed to hapen that way (and I only remembered asking about it yesterday!). OK, so I'm still to get the job, but you'll see where I'm heading with this?! Anyway, if you do buy it, definatly do like the book suggests and keep a book of all the questions and the answers you get - in time, you'll be more than surprised!
on 26 November 2008
This book has an essence of the "reassuring" about it. I use it when Im afraid I have bored all my friends to death talking over and over about an issue/problem I may have about something. It always gives me reassurance. The answers are uncannily accurate, although I do often feel that I know the answer before I have asked the question (which in fact has been one of Titanias answers!). I think its up to the reader as to whether they make decisions based on the answers in this book or not, but for me I have found it more of a gentle guiding hand. Its like getting some lovely counselling.

I am a fan of this book and in fact am writing this review just before buying another copy for a friend.

I dont think its insulting to magic (as one review said), but more of a gentle introduction to divination.

If you have questions that you feel you need answers to such as "why doesnt... call me" or "what does the long term future hold for me" or "have I met my soulmate" then buy this book!
on 12 May 2014
Ive never had this book In hardback so im happy ...secondly book was preloved and in great condition so im still happy ..thirdly postage and price was good so would I order again from world of books ltd ? Yes more than happy too..books brillliant thank you
on 24 February 2013
With any oracle you consult, the key to 'its' answer's relevance, accuracy, etc, is naturally your own genuine, open-minded, focused attention upon question asked and answer sought - flippancy, manipulation, obsessive question-asking and so forth will not be rewarded, 'ask a silly question, get a silly answer'. However, the layout, images and procedure for using this particular oracle have, thus far, yielded up extremely - spookily! - accurate, relevant 'answers'. Use alone or in conjunction with other oracles by way of clarification/expansion. Recommended!
on 6 November 2002
If you ever wanted to know the outcome of any situation, wondered about the future, was stuck on a life changing decision then do one thing- Buy this book I was given this as a gift and it is the one book that always comes out when life has its up's and downs, my friends rely on it and will always come out at dinner parties.
I can't imagine anyone who would not enjoy this oraqle. Even the deepest disbeliever has listerned and understood the answers given to them. Buy this for Christmas presents buy this for Birthdays ...what can I say buy this you will love it and so will your friends I have now had to buy a furhter 3 for my friends as when they borrow ..its usually too long and I need to ask the oraqle questions. It also looks great on the book shelf!
Blessed be to all of you. .x.
on 21 November 2001
This book has to be the best fun ever when you have a wet weekend or friends around at a party. If I take my copy into the office the whole afternoon seems to slide into a succession of sighs, giggles and pure amazement.
Titania uses the witchy moons somehow to devise a system where your deepest and most private questions can be answered really accurately, on subjects of love, work or travel, or even a life's destiny. No matter how many times I seem to ask one particular question (number 14), I always get the same answer. And I know its right, too!
Astonishing.
on 16 May 2015
Whether you believe or not it gave me and my kids great enjoyment when they were about 9 yrs old , which they still remember so I bought this for my daughter who is now 24 yrs old ! Irrespective if you believe or not - it's answers are always positive -and who doesn't like that !?
on 8 May 2004
This book is fantastic.
It has a question to suit any problem or dilemma you may have. The answers are extremely accurate and I challenge anyone who does't believe in this sort of thing to try it out for themselves.
It is a very attractive book with a nice velvety cover and beautiful pictures inside.
The only downside is that it starts to fall apart easily from all the flicking back and forth of pages looking for the answer-I would reccomend getting the hardback edition-the small bit extra would be worth it in the long run.