on 15 March 2016
Learning about personality types in a simple format. Ideal for everyone and a great way to understand that certain behaviours are mere characteristics, something to remember when your teenager/boss/partner is inflicting you with the full force of their warrior personality. I've found it a great way to deal with the stresses of other people's, lets say more negative personality traits as well as my own. Understanding really helps reduce that natural instinct to become reactive or dejected. It's even helped me to understand the differences in my four daughter's personalities, it's also made me appreciate them more for who they are and I hope to encourage their positive traits and learn to ignore the negative ones. Great for all types of relationships. It's not a self help book it's a book that shows you the negative and positive aspects of personality types, learn how to communicate, manipulate or just learn how to get along with a wider group of personality types. We can take on positives in all traits and if they don't come naturally you can fake it till you make it, a great read!
on 29 May 2017
This book introduced me to myself,warts and all , and for that i am grateful to Terrence Watts.Once you discover what you are ,life can never be the same again . An amazing book ,required reading for anybody wanting an end to internal conflict.
on 21 September 2015
Very interesting indeed read it and see .which archetype is your strongest ,weakest and which one do you need to work on?
on 7 August 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 December 2015
This book really struck a cord with me. It's relevant and easy to read and has certainly made a difference to the way I view myself and other people. Highly recommended for those with an interest in behavioral psychology or self help books.
on 16 February 2017
Very good book. It certainly makes you think.
on 19 July 2017
Arrived promptly, item as described
on 19 September 2016
Good guidance, probably need to read it frequently to keep the trail of thought in your daily life.
on 25 January 2016
Wonderful book! I have applied the teachings and find this work to be incredibly important to my growth in every way.
on 21 October 2014
Very interesting, easy to read.