Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 May 2009
I'm not an aromatherapist, so this was just what I needed for a quick and easy decision on what oil to use and when. I've been so delighted with it that I ordered another one for my daughter-in-law to use with a diffuser if the grandchildren get poorly. My best friend also wants one! I recommend this for anyone who wants a quick fix!
on 9 January 2017
A must have for anybody who uses essential oils.
on 18 June 2016
very useful quick guide
on 14 January 2016
Such a good booklet every aromatherapist must have it!
on 22 March 2017
Excellent buy!!!!! Brilliant tool :)
on 5 April 2017
Excellent
on 13 January 2013
As stated in my title, I ordered this on a whim knowing it wasn't a book but was curious about what it had to offer.
I was pleasantly surprised with this folder and have reached for it again and again in the few days I have had it and I am so happy that I bought it.
It's easy to carry and fairly sturdy so can go in a bag for visits to clients. The sections have a list of oils for each ailment and another bit that tell which oils do what which is also helpful.
This Lexicon is handy for both the person new to aromatherapy as well as people who have been into it for considerably longer.
It packs quite a bit of information into its small package.
on 26 April 2009
I was attending some Aromatherapy classes at our local Womens Centre, we were told this book would be quite useful to us. After receiving my book, other members in the class asked me if I would mind ordering them one each, so I ordered another 3. We find them very useful.
on 7 April 2017
Please be clear before buying that this is just a chart made of card that you turn around to find the most appropriate oils for the ailment. Not really worth the money when you can buy books full of indepth information for the same price or not much more.
on 4 June 2013
This is just a piece of card folded a couple of times. The information may be useful, but it's not something that you couldn't find in a hundred other books, plus it is about as basic and limited as it gets.