Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 September 2015
I was looking for a book to help my younger daughter cope with her sister's behaviour at home. Unfortunately my youngest daughter is very literal, and the examples used in this book did not fit our personal situation.

I love the concept and have no doubt there are families out there that this will really help, but with our daughter being so High Functioning the examples didn't fit us at all, and therefore it was lost on my youngest daughter who couldn't connect what was happening in the book with what happens in our home. I found that the traits/situations it addresses, are quite specific.
on 25 May 2009
This book helped my son and his class of year 1 understand Autism. The child in the book was so much like his sister.
on 12 June 2015
Really helped explain my younger daughter's ASD to her older sisters. Easy to understand and made them ask questions about ASD after it, which can only be a good thing. Very educational and highly recommended.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 October 2014
this is a good book and helped understand autistic sibling in a simple way
on 20 February 2015
good book for siblings to understand why their sibling is different
on 29 November 2014
Excellent book explains everything clearly.
on 14 August 2014
Explains everything very simply.
on 20 April 2015
That's amazing book, that described exactly how my daughter is so her sister can understand more her behaviour.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2016
This is quite good and can elicit conversations
on 11 November 2014
Didn't really fit the bill for our family situation unfortunately.