Customer reviews

on 25 October 2013
I bought this at the same time as The Reason I Can Jump by Naioko Higashida.This was recommended by a friend who teaches in a Special School.
My grandson has autism and other learning difficulties and I feel everyone should be aware of what people who live their lives in the autism spectrum feel. I Have Autism is just right for people who would not consider or are not able to read well. I bought this book for the SENCO in a local Pre School.
on 11 October 2008
This is a very simple little book, which helps both those with Autism and their friends & family to unravel the complexities of the disability. My only reservation is that kids with ASD are very suggestable, so it could put ideas into their heads. I'd advise parents/carers to look through and do any necessary 'editing' to keep it relevant for each particular child.
on 19 March 2013
My son is 8 years old and was diagnosed with autism last year. He couldnt understand what the doctor was saying but this book is great it describes autism in a way for the child/young adult suffering with it to understand. I love the way it says that people are different from you rather then youre different to everyone else.Fantastic book what a great idea...
on 14 July 2014
Easy to follow for primary pupils-recommended