Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 24 July 2000
Channelled messages, using the Automatic Writings of Anrea with assistance from her trance Medium husband Alan. The spirit accounts are very believable. The book is written in a very plain, easy to understand fashion. A good starting point for anyone who wants to know if there is Life after Death.
on 13 April 2015
I loved this book. I first read it a few years ago and decided lately that it was time to read it again. 29 people relate their experiences of how they died through the automatic writing of Andrea Grieveson. Some, such as Richard the money lender, speak through Andrea`s husband, Alan. These stories are from ordinary people telling how they died. From their perspective. No fuss. Although some in circumstances we could have difficulty relating to - such as Fred, a very young man dying under a bomb in the trenches in France, or the death of a child - also in war time.
I had always "known" we came into this material world to learn and have many experiences, but it was the actual dying, the leaving of the body, that worried me. Would it hurt? A lot? Would I know what to do, where to go? Well, I am not particularly worried anymore.
This book, I feel, helps a great deal by eliminating a lot of the fear - basically fear of the unknown. Many thanks Andrea.
on 10 March 2011
I met Andrea and her husband Alan many years ago and naturally later read her book. The book gives a fascinating insight into the world we enter at death. The people you meet in the book were channelled by Andrea's husband who is a trance medium. The subjects chose the book's title as it tells what they recounted, what happened when they died. Andrea wrote down their story.

The people you meet in the book all died unexpectedly, some as adults some as children. They describe what happened to them at the time, how they felt (confused mostly) and how they exist as a group of individuals with shared experiences, who got together to help people who die unexpectedly when they arrive on the other side of the life we are in now.

When you read the book, you feel you are listening to someone sitting in the room with you recounting a story. The stories give you such an amazing insight into what happens when someone dies suddenly. It also gives you a lot of reassurance about the experience of death. I particularly like the story of the dead businessman who wanted the police to arrest the man whose car he had collided with for dangerous driving, when he himself was the dangerous driver and how when he had died, he recognised that at least the ambulance had taken him to a private hospital, so they knew he was well off. It took him a while to recognise the truth of his status and of his situation. Now he sees the funny side of it and the story made me smile.

I have used the book in school RE lessons when teaching views of what happens when we die and the home in which my aunt spends her days in an unknowing state of dementia has copies too. My mother-in-law recently asked for a copy after my father-in-law died last year aged 94. No matter what you believe or who you are, this book will have something worthwhile to say to you. You have to read it, if you don't believe it's possible you've nothing to lose and if you think it might be, you've much to gain.
on 11 May 2014
I first purchased this book direct from Andrea several years ago when I started my research into the Afterlife.
I found Andrea to be very helpful and a very open person who went out of her way to assist in my enquiries.
The book itself is an excellent read with clear and concise descriptions of what happens when we die as described by ordinary, everyday people who " moved on " - sometimes without initially being aware that they had done so.
A real credible read from a really sincere lady.
on 4 November 2014
I love this book; areal insight into how people die and how different and individual for each person. If you're interested in the afterlife or have any fears about death this will put all that to rest!
on 27 February 2014
I read Andrea Grieveson's book almost at one sitting. Her stories of those who have passed on are comforting, very human and entirely believable. Andrea obviously has the gift of insight, a particularly female gift which has been much neglected for many centuries.
on 3 February 2014
This book catapulted me on a long and engrossing journey into research on the afterlife. It is easy to read - a friend sent it to me one Christmas - and the subject into which it gives the first glimmer of insight, is endlessly fascinating.
on 15 January 2015
I loved this book and the simple, easy to understand way in which it was written. I was pleased with the speedy delivery and the good packaging.

I thank you.