Customer reviews

on 30 August 2001
I am collecting and dealing in cameras, so this book is going to be very useful to me. With this book I am now able to learn the techniques of restoring my cameras, which was not able to before. Great tips, gives you suppliers names for equipment,materials and parts. Very user friendly - an excellent buy if your interested in this. SY
on 12 December 1999
I found this book extremely informative, it has opened my eyes to new possibilities in collecting cameras. I recommend this book whole heartedly for any camera enthusiast.
on 24 June 2014
John Wade is an accomplished photographic writer with an excellent specialist knowledge of what are now termed 'classic cameras' . John has put a lot of that knowledge into this well-written book which will delight anyone with an interest in old cameras from the golden age of 1945 - 1985 .
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 September 2015
John Wade's book concentrates on the innovative, quirky and plain weird cameras that most of us will never see. Many ordinary but collectable cameras are not included. Well produced, well written and highly enjoyable.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse