on 25 May 2017
great laugh
on 3 October 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 April 2012
I absolutely love this, it's also great to sing this title as I did when I was young.
I have so many fond memories of some of the things said in this book. As we say in
Glasgow "It is pure dead brilliant"!!!!!
on 4 May 2013
I wouldn't advise anyone to try and throw their granny off a bus!
And if your granny happenes to be Glaswegian .. I'd strongly advise against it.
But it's a poem/ ryme/ song everyone from Scotland knows and loves, and the book only enhances that feeling.
on 11 October 2012
I bought it for a friend she is a granny and enjoys the tales that have been written all about grannies and has a giggle to herself. would reccomend it to any granny.
on 15 July 2013
Enjoyed this book, laughed out loud at some of the comments, as a Granny I could relate to many of the kids comments, out of the mouths of babes as they say!!
on 20 December 2012
this is a good wee book of memorable sayings and stories which give the reader a big laugh down memory lane.
on 13 December 2013
Living in London and being from Scotland this is a lovely little book for flicking through and reading some classic thoughts and conversations from the scots and most past time memories of my nana :):)
on 13 April 2014
Bought this book for in the bathroom bookshelf but was dissappointed when I read it. It wasn't as funny as I thought and it is to dry humour for my guests to understand (live in Sweden).
on 7 September 2014
Another great book! Just love reading the old expressions and going back to when I was a wee girl - going to get the rest of the books now to continue the nostalgia.