on 16 January 2010
As usual, Jo brings her unique brand (pardon the pun) of humour, this is very amusing, I thoroughly enjoyed it, I agree with the other review that an updated version more relevant to today, would be a good idea.
To the reviewer who thinks Jo is relentlessly unfunny, why the hell did you bother to purchase this.
I think anyone with a sense of humour will enjoy this.
on 4 February 2009
Jo gives us a history lesson the way we would have found interesting at school. From Jesus to Elvis; Henry the 8th to Margaret Thatcher (as she has more balls than all the men put together!) Still relevant today and very funny. Jo should make a new version bringing it up to date but this is still excellent.
on 17 September 2007
Ms Brand thinks that just because she puts "balls" in the title we're going to laugh. She is relentlessly unfunny.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse