on 20 April 2014
I bought this for a friend who is vegan and starting out in life in a flat of her own. I also gave her herbs and spices. She has had a blast reading and making the recipies for herself and friends
on 18 August 2016
It's ok but not great. A few good ideas if you already know what the dish is supposed to look like.
And although I'm began I really don't like fruit in my dinner, what's with the sultanas!
on 9 June 2017
Great little cook book. No pictures but straightforward recipes so not a problem.
on 7 March 2013
i Bought this book as I am reducing the number of meals I eat which contain meat but i love Indian food so thought I would try Vegan India cook book
on 27 September 2016
excellent book
on 8 June 2015
Surprising number of great recipes, all great tasting (or so ive heard). Friend loves the gift. Thank you for making her smile
on 3 November 2014
Love this book!!
on 7 July 2011
This book is great. Quite tempted to make a 5 course meal but I think we'll start with Pumpkin, Apricot and Ginger Korma and Savoury Fruit Salad, as it's summer :)Going to make these with my little one that's almost 4, it will be an education for us both and great to get her trying new tastes. Can't wait to start.
on 29 March 2014
This book is full of great recipes for any vegan wishing to try something new.

The only downside is that there are no photographs so you have no idea if what you've made looks right. But I guess it's all about the taste...and these recipes all taste great, or at least those that I've tried so far.

During January, my other half decided to eat vegetarian for the month (he's usually a meat eater) and by the end of it, he was joining me in eating vegan as this book provided so much variety and he loved all of the flavours.
on 4 February 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present for a vegan friend and though I would have liked some pictures in the book I understand it was a big hit.