on 9 March 2014
A few nice recipes in here. I tend to prefer recipe books which contain pictures however, so you have an idea what things are meant to look like.
on 7 December 2011
As an absolute beginner to vegan cooking or cooking in general, I was sceptical about buying cook books as I seem to get them and they pile up collecting dust. This one however has a full selection of dishes to try from main courses to starters, snacks and desserts. I have so far made 5 of the recipes in the book, all have been superb. I cannot recommend this book highly enough - I have even purchased the Thai version (also fantastic).

No thrills cook book with some superb recipes and results. Just what I was looking for.
on 6 August 2015
Gift
on 8 January 2016
this has a nice selection of recipes some interesting thalli dishes puddings and chutneys.very convenient for fellow vegans as it removes dairy items
on 4 May 2007
Normally, I am not a great fan of cooking books without pictures (must be to do with some strange inner desire to know what the heap of mush I produced was actually supposed to look like) but this book is an exception and has become a real favourite of mine. The recipes are not overly complicated and work even if you couldn't get hold of all ingredients. Depending on how much time and effort you wish to invest, you can find simple dishes or ideas for a big and varied Indian dinner.

Vegans and non-vegans should find this a real treat!
0Comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 February 2012
This is a no-nonsense cookbook. There are no photos, but you get a lot of recipes for your money. I've only tried a few dishes so far (which were nice without being spectacular) but will certainly be attempting more over the next few months. Would buy again.
on 27 August 2014
THE RECIPE BOOK HAS A VARIED CHOICE OF SNACKS & MEALS. DELIGHTED WITH PURCHASE
on 24 November 2010
Having only recently turned vegan this book has definitely tipped me into the world of veganism forever. Simple but utterly delicious recipes, a firm favourite already. Recipes getting a big thumbs up from my Indian non-vegan husband & young children as well!
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 January 2014
Book has some great ideas and recipes, plenty to keep my occupied. Well worth getting regardless of being a vegan
on 13 September 2015
I enjoyed reading the book and found is very helpful. Thanks.