Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 February 2014
Rarely do I stumble upon such a ground breaking, well researched, logical and thought-provoking piece of work. Although it may require a lot of prerequisite reading to 100% understand, it is a very readable text even for a beginner to ancient history.

Contained in this book is probably the closest thing to the "whole banana" that we have right now, regarding just what is going on, how we got here, and what it means to be a human alive today in this seemingly crazy world. If you'd like a brand new, refreshing perspective on the origins of religion, cyclical catastrophes, and just what on earth are those fireballs in the sky today, I highly recommend reading this.
on 7 February 2014
I am sure there is some truth in the theories presented in this book and they make sense on one level but I had the feeling it just got taken a bit too far to relate all of the ancient myths presented in this book with cyclic catastrophes and comets. But this book is well worth reading and has to be respected for the amount of research that has been done on the subject. I think after reading Laura's first installment of the secret history of the world it's well worth reading this second volume as I am sure there will be more to come in this series.
on 8 August 2013
Astronomy, astrology, history, mythology, psychology... alongside a good amount of other -ologies, all can be found in this compilation in a manner rarely encountered. It is an easy, engaging read, an unearthing of data, from beginning to end - shedding light on Cosmic mysteries, worldwide corruption & humanity's place therein.

Laura Knight-Jadczyk connects the pieces of the puzzle seamlessly &, as in Secret History Volume 1, offers a plethora of evidence in her research. This volume deals eloquently with currently held perceptions of the past, present & future, aiming to present an objective evaluation.
A timeless rendition & an eye-opener.

Quite quickly becoming one of my favourite reads.
on 10 February 2013
I enjoy books that gives insight to the condition of our scoiety, be it about psychology, mythology or history.

This amazing book combines all kinds of research with the unique perspective of the author, and answer the questions about religions, mythology and their origins in comets. In contrast to many books out there which make wild claims, this book is based on scientific research taken from astronomers Clube and Napier, ice core and tree ring data from Baille and historical documents which tracks down the comets in our history as well as their influence in wars, plauges, political unrest and establishment of religions that gave rise to massacres and authoritarian control over the population.

The book also mentions the teachings of several Greek philosophers with particular interest in Cynics and Stoics. It also sheds light on Plato's dark side and how he played an instrumental role for our enslavement through religion, which is ironic considering his allegory of the cave that is about being free from one's own chains. Though, as this book points out, some of Plato's best "ideas" are actually taken from other eminent philosophers at the time such as Phythagoras and Socrates.

The most amazing thing about the book is, it takes you to this journey in history equipped with the current scientific knowledge on human psychology and historical cataclysms to show you how the control over our society has started, how we are enslaved by people with political agendas and how we began to enjoy our enslavement.

It is a must-read for anyone who wants to make sense of the terrible times we are currently living in.
on 6 February 2013
Once again Laura Knight-Jadczyk produces an expert analysis of history most of us have never heard of. The way Laura joins the dots of history is staggering. I would suggest anyone who is really interested in finding out what has been happening on this planet over the last few thousand years, and prepared to view information without prejudice or preconceived ideas get this book.
on 13 March 2013
A very good, informative book and I found it a lot easier to read that the author's Secret History of the World ....

The only issue is that the book refers a lot to Secret History and this book (Moses) is volume 2 of Secret History
I don't think it matters too much in that you do not need to read volume 1 to get a lot out of this book
However I do feel that I now need to go back and read Secret History again

This book also has a lot of references to further details that will appear in volume 3 - which I assume has not been published yet and when it is published it probably will not be called volume 3 either!
on 20 February 2013
An outstanding book. Laura pulls the treads of history together and weaves a remarkable discovery on the true history of our planet. Comets, cosmic catastrophes and the nature of evil are just some of the treads pulled upon. This book is a must read for people who are starting to see the signs of increased meteors hitting the big blue marble, the increase in abnormal human behaviour, out of control westerner governments and corporations, which psychopathy plays a prominent role. Comets and the Horns of Moses will show you how it's all connected. And with the recent exploding meteor over a Russian city, it would be high time to find out what is going on, it's time to buy this book.
on 29 June 2013
Well that is what I did buy it for, a winter read. But as it looked interesting I began reading and finished this past month. Some good stuff inside every page, so will reread again taking notes.
on 11 October 2014
Great book. Great quality.