Customer reviews

on 13 December 2003
This is one of the best stories ever, this promises romance, magic and just a little bit of comedy. Cardcaptor Sakura Manga is a wonderful story of love at a magical level.
Just as all this magic is over with Eriol, Syaoran anouncess his love for Sakura. Shocked an confussed Sakura takes her feelings to thought. These feels bit her when Syaoran tells her within 24 hours he would be on his way back to Hong-Kong.
Sakura is heartbroken, after a small talk with class mate Rika she realises she too is deeply in love with Syaoran... Will she tell Syaoran before it's too late?
This is a wonderful story, a great story for all ages and teen boys and girls will love a day in after school reading this and young children will love reading it with you too. Excelent story and top reader!
on 16 August 2003
This book was great! Even though it was the last book it gave me a sort of warm glowy feeling inside when I finished it. As always, the artwork from Clamp is fantastic. I think it really rapped up the Cardcaptor Sakura series well, so your not hanging on praying for another series.(Sob!)All the same, I know this will always be one of my favorite Manga series and its hard to let go,(boo-hoo) :(
I would recomend this series to anyone and everyone, all ages, though it is pretty much a girls manga. If your just getting in to Manga and Anime, like me, I recomend you start the series from the very begnning, instead of from the start of the second series, "Cardcaptor Sakura, Master of the Clow" like I did.
The book wraps up everything really well, though I upset that Tomoyo did get together with Rriol like I thought. But I'm not telling you any more, read for yourself! I will tell you this; it has a happy ending. :)
on 17 August 2003
I've read the whole comic book series and it has to be the best girls comic ever! If you're looking for something that a girl any age would enjoy I would suggest this, I've even gotten guys to like it! The last volume is the best by far!I suggest you buy it.
on 4 February 2004
I really love this manga and its probably my favourite out of the whole Cardcaptor manga series. The story is different from the other mangas because this manga is concentrated on Sakura's feelings, while the other Cardcaptor Sakura mangas are about Sakura catching the Clow cards and then she transforms them into Sakura cards, Tomoyo making battle costumes for her etc.... The story is also emotional and it made me cry because I enjoyed all the Cardcaptor Sakura mangas & this is the last ever Cardcaptor Sakura manga!!! I wish the manga could go on forever, therefore I know how Sakura's & Syaoran's relationship develops, well I think CLAMP has left that to our imaginations.
Well the story is that Sakura has finish transforming all the Clow cards into Sakura cards and she discovered that it was Eriol who was testing her, therefore it was all over and Sakura became the master of the cards. However even though it was all over Sakura feels empty and her feelings hurt her...... why?????? Well, when syaoran confessed his feelings to Sakura and told her he was going back to Hong kong, Sakura must reply with her feelings to Syaoran quickly because once Syaoran returns to Hong Kong, she will lose Syaoran forever.
I totally love CLAMP and all of their animes they created! The artwork is also lovely, so if you like CLAMP and your a big fan of the previous Cardcaptor Sakura mangas, then you will 100%defintealy love this manga
on 5 October 2003
So now all the cards had been caught, you'de expect everything to be hunky-dory, but no. Not quite.
Sakura still needs to finish one last battle: the battle between herself and her own heart.
When Li is ordered to go back to Hong-Kong and Sakura finds out, she suddenly realises who she truly loves...but will she be in time to admit her true feelings? will Toya and Tsukishiro come together? And most importantly, will Kero rip up Sakura's teddy bears in order to save his manly ego? Find out in the concluding part of CARDCAPTER SAKURA, MASTER OF THE CLOW.
on 7 June 2009
Great Book to read of CardCaptors I have read this book 3 times great too read
on 29 November 2015
Great product & price. As expected from Amazon!