on 5 August 2013
really excited for the new anime :)
I have been watching the original anime release and wanted to read the manga to see the difference--
naoko takeuchi's artwork is absolutely beautiful and flawless and you can really appreciate it with this re-release boxset with her amazing artwork in full colour on the outside, on each cover and even in each volume.
definitely buy this if you're a fan of sailor moon or even of just beautiful old-school manga artwork ♥
on 4 August 2012
I started reading Sailor Moon because I felt that after so many years it was only right to try out this classic series now that it's easier to access for casual readers. And I'll admit that coming to the manga as a complete stranger, with no prior knowledge of the series, it was a little hard for me to get into at first. But this volume was a real turning point for me - suddenly the characters became much easier to care about and I found myself really enjoying reading it.

So if you're wall-sitting in regards to whether you should keep on going with this series, like I was, this might be a good volume to get to for you to make a decision. I know that I'll definitely be reading until the end of the series now.
on 5 May 2012
I was very excited to receive the latest issue of Sailor Moon! Volume 5 conclueds the Black Moon Arc of the series and shows the awakening of Chibi-Usa! The artwork and drama of the characters are just beautiful. You can see how Usagi / Sailor Moon blossoms into her future self. I was left with a little tear! <3. If you're a fan of the series, you will not be disappointed. I can't wait for Vol. 6 to come out which the story goes into the Infinity Arc! <3 <3

Happy Reading ;)
on 10 April 2013
This the tenth book of the re released manga/anime series Sailor Moon. In light of the 20th anniversary of Sailor Moon the original Japanese manga has been translated into English for 12 exciting volumes and two short stories. The translation has been very well done (sometimes with these things it doesn't work out or words translate wrong) and it sticks to the original story without cutting anything out. The illustrations are beautifully done and features Naoko Takeuchi's original drawings. Definitely a must have for all the Sailor Moon fans out there
on 1 December 2013
I have read these stories before in the original print of the SailorMoon stories, but alas they were printed in the form as westerners would read, it was very nice to read the reprinted stories in the way they would be read in Japan. If the authoress Takeuchi Naoko was to add to the stories at a later date then I for one would buy them, sugoy!
on 16 February 2015
Love it. Great product, great manga series, it's a shame the anime adapted such a good ark so badly. Would recommend reading for any sailor moon fan.
on 6 August 2017
A must for any fan
on 17 January 2018
Excellent
on 1 September 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 February 2013
Bought this for my daughter for xmas and she loves them, as shes into anime already these are a nice edition to her collection they came all the way from usa delivery was speedy and the item was brilliantly packaged