on 15 September 2015
This book is packed with information, I read so many books that tease but never really reveal anything of real significance, but this book is not like that. This book is the real deal, Drunvalo reveals in each and every sentense of this book some of the true secrets of the universe. This is an important work for those who seek the true meaning of life. T

The flower of life holds all the secrets of creation in its sacred geometory and Drunvalo explains this knowledge step by step. This book is perfect for those who are new to this knowledge, it is the most comprehensive and graphically detalled book on the subject I have ever read.

This is one of the most important books you will ever read.
on 6 September 2016
Oops! Put this book's reveiw under book 2, by mistake. Well, i am sure book two will be equally as interesting as this one is. I can't wait to read it. Everyone should. Even the skeptics out there, but i am NOT one of them. After book two, i am looking forward to reading Living In The Heart, then attending a Merkaba workshop.
on 31 March 2018
Given as a gift. Recipient says it is very interesting reading.
on 11 November 2013
Extremely valuable book. I bought this for me,, but my partner was reading it whilst we were away. I also showed it to someone who had some little paper cut outs of the flower of life to put under water, and he didn't know why. i believe they also ordered both books..
on 2 May 2016
Like Gurdjieff Drunvalo seeks the truth and the wisdom of the ancients. This is a book to study rather than just read.
on 28 July 2016
I'd recommend this book to anyone, youtube videos are amazing and was inspired to get after watching: Spirit Science - Completely loved reading! Please buy this book!
on 21 July 2016
A nice quality book, but although very interesting for those who understand the subject, it's a little hard going, so best used as a reference book.
on 21 August 2013
i have wondered for many years about our origins - I was recommended this book and also volume two. It was not dissappointing - actually I get it now - we have beeen here a very long time - this book along with volume two helps to to wake up (that's if you want to of course) and begin living life in a different way. a way more in keeping with community.
on 5 December 2013
Absolutely outrageous! Though thorough interesting regardless!
I'm not sure if there is much truth in its words but I have far from investigated any of it so am in no position to discredit it.
A fascinating read I would recommend to anyone seeking greater purpose or even just a more open mind :)
on 11 September 2015