Customer reviews

on 11 May 2013
An amazing book, did not want to put it down, I was very disappointed when it ended, Highly interesting and knowledgable
on 20 February 2013
Theories about the essene religion using peoples witness under hypnosis. Very plausible events surrounding the life of Jesus and travels of Joseph of Arimethea.
on 16 November 2013
I loved this book. It brought together some fascinating past life recalls which really resonated with me.The accounts of the Essenes involvement with Jesus made for me a lot of sense. I was particularly interested in the take on the how the teachings of Jesus were far more simple and heart centred than formal religion would have it. I would highly recommend this book to anyone with an enquiring mind interested in the similarities between the challenging times of today with the experiences, feelings and philosophies of the Essenes.
on 29 April 2013
Well, theirs was a beautiful way of life. I think we could still live like that but not necessarily in tunics, sandals and no make-up! These people were taught a way of life by an advanced society. Should we ever choose to mirror it I feel we should be equally progressive and not hold ourselves back by denouncing modern technologies which seems to happen when people start recreating some alternative lifestyle from the past. But this book is a joy in that it opens the door to the world as Jesus knew it. Stuart Wilson has stumbled upon people who `were there` and it`s never an accident. I for one, am delighted and grateful that he did. The teachings of Christ have been re- interpreted by scribes over the centuries so it`s refreshing to read how things really were. I know Jesus would not want us to look back and try to create any more scripture from these channeled books. I feel this infornmation is more a frame work for us. We can then use it to spring- board into the future with a clearer understanding of what he was trying to achieve. The wisdom of his teaching is timeless. This book brings a lovely energy (they all do) I hoovered it up, I hope you do too! xx
on 6 January 2017
Really taken with this story and it resonates so much with experience. A worthwhile book for those challenged by the rigid judgement and fear based Christian faith today.
on 17 July 2016
I found this book to be a most interesting read. It had a lot of information I had never read before. It changed my understanding of ascension and Christianity.
on 25 February 2014
An amazing book the classic biblical story will never be the same! If you liked Anna grandmother of Jesus you will love this!
on 23 April 2015
Another amazing book, would highly recommend a read, good to read a few times, makes sense, opens your mind, I loved it!!
on 7 May 2014
Read this and make sense of Christianity. A wonderful book that has made me buy the others in the series.
on 12 October 2010
It is not clear from the information available about this book that it is solely and utterly based on the past life regressions of seven people. I was under the impression that this was going to be at least in part a history of the Essenes taken from ancient scripts and texts. I am sure a lot of people will be interested in past life regressions as a subject which is fine but I suggest the book be marketed more accurately in future. This isn't a history book. I am not sure if it is even factual. To be honest I'm not sure what to make of it at all!