on 19 November 2007
Well written and very comprehensive guide to owning a corn snake. Great for first time buyers as this book tells you information more advanced books sometimes miss out, such as how to hold a snake...not always obvious to first time owners. Well worth a read!
on 3 September 2013
I have kept my cornsnake for nearly a year and had got everything I needed to know from the forums at cornsnake.co.uk but you can't go wrong having a real book to hand. Although obviously written by americans all the info translates across nicely (you can simply ignore the section on live feeding if you only feed freeze/thawed like me). It's a good reference book and some of the pictures are gorgeous. Especially good is the section of morphs which takes up the last half/third of the book - all with pictures and histories of the morphs. Physically the book is smaller than I expected (A5) but is of great quality.
on 1 September 2010
Great book for a novice like me. Well written and easy to understand. Had snake for about a year now and, on reflection, advice has been spot-on - aided by good quality photographs.
on 17 August 2011
Ifound this book very helpful. It answers all the questions you would ask about Corn Snakes. I have learned more from this book than others I have read.
on 7 April 2013
love this book, brought a few years ago when we brought our first corn snake and this book told us everything about corn snakes thank you
on 29 November 2013
I have bought several books over the years and if you are just setting out in keeping snakes or want some information before you decide on a pet then this is a great book. Packed with information as you would expect, plus a handy size to keep close by.
It is a great book and even though I have had snakes for some years now, I still like to keep all my original books handy to have the information nearby, there is always something to learn
on 8 January 2010
excelent book, arrived promptly, and contains valuable information, a must have for corn snake owners,first class
on 6 June 2013
Contrarily to what people said to me ("get that book, it's loaded with quality information"), the book is not as inormative as I had thought it to be. For example regarding feeding problems, I've learned much more from random articles in the internet. Not that many pictures either and a little confusing regarding morphs. It's ok, but not great.
on 26 March 2014
This book is highly recommended, the book is writen in plain english and clearly and concise outline in may areas including housing, feeding and breeding, plus a comprehensive list of the most common health problems, this book is perfect for the first time corn snake owner. Recommended by Cornsnake Lovers UK facebook group ([...])
on 14 July 2009
I have read this book cover to cover, time and time again and I think its the best thing since sliced bread. Its extremely informative and educational, and covers everything you need to know about corns, and keeping them. It can be very breif, and dosent go in to too much detail, but it is a great book non the less