on 20 September 2017
Best book if you were to only buy one, covers all you need as a beginner and sure it adds to those expert keepers too
on 12 March 2017
Good interesting information
on 18 February 2015
pressie for son and his mrs after getting there first baby dragon.. shes lovely!
on 3 August 2017
Very interesting read
on 4 May 2017
Poor
on 15 November 2012
Bought this book as I am looking to add a Bearded Dragon to our menagerie. From the reviews I thought that this would be very comprehensive and would contain all the information I would need to know.

Sadly, this is not so. Book is written for the US market, temperatures given only in F. Very little info (about a paragraph each) on the basics such as setting up a vivarium, on diet, on temperature ranges, etc. nothing on proper handling or grooming, which I would expect in a book aimed at new owners to cover. Good info on potential illnesses and the signs to look out for which I am sure will make it a valuable book.

If I had seen this book in a store I would not have bought it after browsing as it didn't contain enough information for me.
on 27 November 2005
What a book! I honestly think its the best bearded dragon book ever. It tells you everything you need to know(housing, feeding, handling) to stuff you don't need(species names, types of "morph", and other stuff.....)I highly recommend this book it manage to change my mind from a big ig to a brilliant beardie!
on 16 October 2009
Having found myself with a rescue 2 month bearded dragon , this book came to my rescue . Although i have read alot on the internet this book gave me a lot more helpful information which just applies to beardies. i would recommend this book to any new beardie owners .
on 23 March 2010
Great book and very useful. I was told when I got our Bearded Dragon to get one book and stick to it (that way you don't get caught up with all the conflicting information in different books and on the internet). This book has been a godsend and we have one very healthy and happy dragon to prove it.
on 2 December 2015
The books are good but not impressed with the fact that they charged me double