• Anger

Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 July 2009
'Anger' Handling a powerful emotion in a healthy way, I found this book helped me with all the locked in anger that came from child abuse, so that it is released and safely. and also to helped me to learn to manage anger in a much more positive and healthy way.
on 2 December 2009
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic - this book will help the reader understand themselves and others, and will help with all anger issues
on 17 July 2013
A really useful book dealing with the issue of anger in a helpful and practical way: I also liked the 1-page summary at the end of chapters: I heartily recommend the book (I read it on my Kindle), especially to anyone that has struggled with anger, whether explosively or 'internally'.
on 6 September 2014
Interesting book written from a distinctive perspective which I have found useful. Have suggested to others.
on 31 December 2013
This book is a very good tool to help you understand yourself and others how to channel anger in the correct way.
on 26 February 2010
I must warn anyone having an interest in self development, those wanting to gain an insight into emotions, those wishing to develop strategies for controlling them or anyone wanting a guide when dealing with others that can't, then this may not be what you are looking for.
It describes the human condition in relation to selected Christian scripture only and its evangelical content may offend humanists, Jews, Muslims, Catholics, Hindus or Buddhists. You will require access to a bible when constantly having to cross reference to gain any understanding of it. Finally if you find yourself angered by my review...... then this book will not help either. I gave it one star as the advertisement was misleading. It's like inviting the gas man in to read the metre only to find he is actually a Jehovah whiteness selling the watch tower.
on 1 March 2011
It is really a weak form of theology this book and has no value other than to be placed with on a shelf next to the bible. I was looking for something far more personal than some references to an age old story book. Please please please don't place books like this under the self help section. It has more to do with the indoctrination of religion and if anything is something that I am ANGERED by reading in the first place. Anger and anger management really can be dealt with without having religion be the main topic. Take religion out of this book and it will be two sentences long!!!! I mustered the courage to read it to the end so that i could give it a fair review and in the hope that I would learn something but alas, no such joy. I give it one star but if I could give it a minus....I would.
on 31 August 2015