on 20 February 2012
As the mother of a child with autism, I only wish this book had been available 5 years ago, my little boy would not have been deprived on a normal, typical development. I CANNOT TELL ANY PARENT ENOUGH JUST HOW CRUCIAL IT IS TO READ THIS BOOK and make an truly INFORMED DECISION without the pressure from our so-called Paediatric experts. Thankfully our GP has been very good and has never made us feel that we do not know best and I thank her for this, she is one of just a few. I do know and have received responses to my concerns from so-called experts "There is no scientific evidence", I bet they would think different if their child had been deprived of a normal life.
A MUST READ!!!!!!!

Make an Informed Vaccine Decision for the Health of Your Child: A Parent's Guide to Childhood Shots
on 5 June 2015
I was looking for an unbiased book, this is definately anti immunisation. Helpful if you need case studies to reinforce anti immunisation beliefs but not quite 100% able to make the decision. The title is misleading as it is very one sided and there is something quite amatuer about its construction and format. For example the contents from Chapter 1-9 is a list of disease Chapter 10 Autism Chapter 11-18 continues the list of disease Chapter 19-Multiple Vaccines (Given Simultaneously) (* like I'm not intelligent enough to understand that multiple vaccine means more than one vaccine given in an immunisation) Chapter 20-Aluminium Chapter 21- Ingredients Chapter 22- Social Obligation. I think the title should be more honest. I am already anti vaccine, was looking to support my son who's partner is pro vaccine and have wasted my money. The Vaccine Book-Making The Right Decision For Your Child-Robert W Sears, MD,FAAP is the one I would recommend, excellent if you want to make an informed decision giving clear pro's and cons without the scaremongering and relying on experience and hard facts.
on 3 May 2011
An absolute must read for every new expectant parent . Astounding that the facts contained in this book are not discussed in the media on a daily basis (I guess we can thank the Murdochs & Pharma's for that). Everything is entirely referenced and scientifically & legally supported . The authors of this book are clearly amazing people who I have to meet . If you dont read this book and dont prepare properly for the pitfalls of parenthood , you are potentially setting yourself up for a lifetime of anguish .
The small investment in buying this book (both the financial cost and the effort to actually read the book) will reap so much benefit for you and your children in the future . I write this having not had the knowledge & experience of this book when I most needed it . If a badly written book of total trivial nonsense like "Bad Science" is a so called bestseller then this book is on a par with the Bible .
on 8 October 2011
This book is a must read for every parent. It outlines each of the vaccines and the associated risk which is backed up with research and further information. It scares you a lot but can help to make an informed decision on whether you get your child vaccinated and which vaccines might be more worthwhile. Great easy read.
on 14 September 2016
Comprehensive, persuasive
on 2 October 2014
A very good book, that just gives you the facts. This is the first book I have read from cover to cover. I bought it for somebody else that is pregnant now, but she didn't want to read it, gutted really. But it is the best thing I have read for all the information you need to know about vaccines. I would advise EVERY person read it before vaccinating, it is very good.
on 24 September 2014
Excellent book. Very informative.