on 7 July 2017
Rather thin and more like a series of partial prose based anecdotes than the more in depth read I was expecting from other reviews.
on 14 April 2010
This outstanding book is so beautifully written, it touches your Soul as it whispers 'I hear you', 'I see you'. For many women this may be the first time. This book is a precious gem that lights the flame for the woman who feels invisible or is feeling lost at this point in her life. The words sometimes poetic, sometime narrative, touch you deeply and stir awakenings from somewhere deep within.
This is the book to gift all your women friends with.
on 13 November 2011
I just loved this book, having read it twice I keep it beside my bed to dip into each night. Every woman should read it. It is a book about knowing, about understanding and recognising all the different aspects of woman, good and bad, about ancient woman and lost beliefs and rituals and how things might be different if they were still part of our lives. If this book speaks to you, have a look at [...] I did and it has changed my life.
on 22 February 2013
It is so difficult to explain how bad this book is, I think you'd need to read a chapter to understand.The main problem is that it is written so generally, nothing specific, nothing memorable, certainly not gripping, dull, dry, like a very long boring blurb, you get absolutely nothing out of it. This author should not be charging for this book, it is literally just uninspiring waffle. Ladies pick up Women Who Run With The Wolves - Clarrissa Pinkola Estes, now that is a book worth reading. I'd like my money back please!
on 26 January 2008
A true book for the woman's soul, speaking deeply to our yearnings and unspoken desires, - balm to the spirit. Not a how to guide, but a meditation on the real experience of being a woman. Beautifully written.
on 20 June 2013
An inspiring book for the modern woman. Recalls spiritual practices long dormant in our modern society, which we could revive.
on 13 January 2013
Very much for the woman in us all. I wonder why life could not have been like this, I will do this for my Daughter.
on 22 June 2014
I read another book by the same author a few years ago and so was glad to
pick up the original book on Amazon
on 28 June 2013
This is a luxurious book giving calm, sophistication, warmth and serenity back to Women.

Take the time to read, re-read and absorb.
on 10 April 2014
It is a powerful book and I am really enjoying reading it. I am really glad that I ordered it.