on 30 December 2017
Life is so simple.......or it could be. Great follow up to the four agreements. I know it is a book I will read again and again and always get more from it. So much common sense, so much wisdom. Wonderful read
on 16 March 2017
Forget that fact the it's a book aimed at people who love GOD...it's got good sound advice and is well worth the read.
on 26 July 2017
Interesting and logical concepts that's worth a read
on 6 October 2015
I think I like this book! I love some concepts and really do 'get' it as I'm interested in Buddhist teachings and the teachings in this book are similar however I get frustrated as it's very repetitive. I'm enjoying the read however looking forward to finishing, sorry!
on 9 June 2016
Beautifully and simply written common sense that this time, for change, common sense makes sense.
I would recommend it to anyone who thinks s/he is lost in this imaginary life or whose life is controlled by poisonous emotions ...
on 7 February 2015
cant recommend this or book or this author enough. it has been so inspiring and useful to me
on 21 July 2017
Lovely
on 20 December 2016
Absolutely brilliant, simply put, easy to understand and grasp. I started to feel a transformation in my life by the time I was only half way through the book. Know your truth, live your truth. The truth will set you free!
on 30 November 2017
Thought I ordered the hardback version but instead ordered the kindle version but hey its still fine.
on 24 April 2016
The best thing about this book and other books in the series is the that they are to the point and anybody at any level can pick them up and gain something from them.