on 9 May 2016
A must buy book. Learn to do these four agreements and you'll change your life for ever!
on 6 September 2017
Read this in one go and will pass it on to my mum now. As I reach the grand old age of 40 I'm seeing how this can all make sense. I felt I was getting there alone but this was so good to read and consolidated my thought about life and how to be the best you can be.
on 5 September 2017
Loving this book. Very efficient delivery. Excellent quality book and I recommend everyone reads it and applies the teaching.
on 2 August 2016
Simple agreements with yourself that we all fail at constantly without really understanding the consequences. An easy read that can be life changing if you are willing to embrace the concepts into your everyday conscious thought.
on 17 September 2017
It was helpful and many I know truly value the agreements but I think it is an individual thing. Read and decide
on 14 October 2016
Thought-provoking and the simple idea of the Four Agreements makes them easier to remember and be mindful of in everyday life.
on 20 September 2017
Very good book need to read slowly purposefully to take in all the great advice
on 10 August 2016
probably one of the simplest concepts but very difficult to put into practise.but nonetheless its an excellent book and so are his others.
on 8 March 2017
Interesting book. Condition perfect, delivery very efficient. Certainly food for thought in the content.
on 28 July 2016
Amazing spiritual book which helped me rethink my words and actions in a bid to achieve the utmost happiness in life!