Customer reviews

Hedgerow Medicine: Harvest and Make Your Own Herbal Remedies
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 8 January 2017
Absolutely Wonderful ! Great help with identifying and using wild plants with confidence. Easy ways to store their valuable nutrients without boiling them in sugar. Inspiring and very valuable to professional and amateur therapists or botanists.
on 3 April 2015
Superb book on common plants that are used in herbalism. Lots of sound advice, excellent pictures and instructions for preparation. My 'go to' book on herbs, Highly recommended.
on 10 August 2017
I love this book as much as the 'Wayside Medicine' I purchased at the same time. I am very pleased.
on 4 July 2016
Great begginers book (its me ) although I believe I will refer to it for years. Lots of information about common British plants found everywhere and their medical use. Very happy with it
on 21 July 2017
Fantastic book! I literally carry this round its truly a Britain friendly guide from new beginners to the most adept herbalists out there. Excellent like-new quality!
on 9 December 2017
Excellent book, great price brilliant
on 27 December 2017
Love to have more time to read this, excellent pictures and descriptions.
on 27 March 2014
Well written book with a lot of useful information.
I showed it to a friend who had eye problems... too much time spent at computers... too much stress, and targets that are impossible to reach.
The demands of everyday life are a common problem these days and puts a lot of strain on the human bodies resources.
My friend was fascinated by the book so I gave her my copy and bought another one.
on 3 October 2017
Fabulous book arrived in perfect condition!
on 21 August 2016
Just what I needed easy to use straight forword format and lay out with great photos, but most of all infomative. Learning from first opening hard to put down.