on 7 March 2012
I bought this map to research some street names, it served the purpose and provided much more interesting information; such as what class of people lived in what areas. This will lead you to research the journals also: See: (Charles Booth Online Archive) The only disapointment was when I realized that I had only one half of the original Map..they are sold in two parts (East London & West London)
on 12 October 2012
I knew about Booth's London street maps and was thrilled to find them available - albeit it 2 parts - for home study. Why no street index? You really have to know your London to track down the exact area. After some considerable searching I discovered both my required roads were just OFF the maps. Disappointed.
on 15 July 2012
A very interesting map which I ordered after seeing a programme about poverty in London. There are several other maps available in this series.
on 4 March 2014
I bought the East and West maps separately, and found that the West one is stronger contrast than the East (colours deeper, stronger) which is a little confusing when looking at both.

There's another pack which includes both East and West maps (though still separate) in one pack, so would recommend that instead if you want the two maps.
on 12 January 2015
I was disappointed with this map, the print is so tiny it was difficult to see.