on 17 March 2017
I remember Jean Greenhowe's patterns from years ago, when I was a young mum and learning to knit, this pattern book is great. My young granddaughter who is a very clever girl has the same pattern book and uses it a lot.
on 2 August 2017
I think there is only 1 pattern in this book I will not be attempting! Full of amazing Christmas knits I can not wait to start. Mr & Mrs Christmas are adorable and the nativity set is a must.
on 9 March 2017
The Nativity is a great project. I've knitted two! A great booklet.
on 29 March 2017
I have used Jean Greenhowes patterns before, they are good to follow patterns and produce excellent results!
on 19 October 2009
The patterns in this book are fantastic - easy to follow and have obviously been thought out. I am making the nativity set, and have been impressed so far at how my figures look like the ones in the book (which doesn't always happen!!. I love the "last minute dolls" too - a great way to use up oddments of wool.
on 15 July 2017
Done a few patterns for friends
on 23 March 2017
Great book fast delivery
on 23 July 2017
Exactly as described and delivered much earlier than stated. A lovely pattern booklet.
on 30 May 2017
loved it
on 15 June 2017
pattern was exactly as wanted as was ordered, was a replacement as original one owned has been lost,