on 6 March 2003
We have three dogs in the family, all with different problems and this book gave us some good advice as well as remedies to use. The descriptions are clear, well laid out and with an easy to use reference. I liked the case studies, it helps to know we are not alone with our problems! Overall the book is a useful guide as well as an entertaining read. For those who are keen to use natural remedies, I would highly recommend this book.
on 3 December 2003
I had a specific problem in mind when I bought this book, and it really helped me find an answer. This is now one of the most useful reference books in my libary - buy it!
on 11 December 2009
This was the first book I had about Flower Essences and I found it a great starter book. I still refer to it at times.
on 19 December 2014
Great book good price arrived on time
on 8 June 2015