on 15 January 2012
This product came quite quickly, along with the other Russel magazines (I bought everything available)

They came with a hand written thank you note which was nice.

On the product itself, I recommend The Russell stuff to anyone who remembers the nineties, anyone into British counter culture, comic book fans, hippies, punks, smokers and tokers, or simply graphic art appreciators.

Long live Pete Loveday and Russell
on 5 December 2014
I bought my copy of big Bang comics no1 sometime in the late 80's or very early 90's. i think i paid £1.00 new at some festival. I enjoyed it then as I did today. I was suprised to see it has now changed to Russell part 1.

Pete Loveday's creations were a refreshing look at the the counter-culture and still made me smile. These comics are full fof fun, sex, mind altering substances, free festies and politics and rock and roll. I am surprised they not better known and deserve a place amongst the greats of alternative art.

Good fun- read it and enjoy