Customer reviews

on 12 May 2014
very good condition and good story grand child is well into ducks .and is a good start to her reading
on 23 March 2014
My 21 month old really enjoys these books. They have the same kind of appeal as Shirley Hughes. He loves seeing other children doing things that he enjoys too (feeding ducks, swinging, etc.). The text is the right length to hold his attention and is well-written. Plus, this series is pretty much the only one I've found that features non-white children doing everyday, normal things in Britain. All other picture books I've found with non-white *main* characters are either set in a foreign country, or are tales of hardship/ exclusion/ difference in some way. That's pretty sad, in 2014.
on 13 June 2016
My one year old son loves this book. The pictures are delightful and the text simple. My 3 year old has enjoyed reading it too. It's great to use to develop language and communication through the pictures.
on 18 February 2014
Although I was initially unimpressed with this book- my one year old thinks otherwise and constantly reaches for me to read it to him again and again (unfortunately for me....).
on 23 March 2014
Easily one of my daughters favourite books, very simple but she clearly relates to the story and loves studying the illustrations
on 30 November 2014
My 2 year old grandson & I go to feed the ducks every Monday. I'm looking forward to reading him this story!
on 13 June 2016
Brilliant story and it came really quickley