on 21 March 2011
This book is one that I have read to my children and also to the groups I run as an outdoor educator. The book has beautiful illustrations and suggestions of all the potential of a tree to be whatever we would like it to be. It shows how a tree can be there for all our lifetime and then be shared with the next generation and so on. In our fast moving world this lovely story slows things down.
on 5 January 2012
what a truly lovely read, my son loves this book, hes 4 years old, I even bought it for my nephew too. It just gives a child an understanding of how long things take sometimes to grow and mature, so well written
on 10 November 2012
We bought this to read to our little boy and he loves it! It is wonderfully written and illustrated beautifully. It had a lovely ending (one I'd hoped for). My little boy still loves this book after reading it over and over again. I would definitely recommend this book.
on 19 October 2011
Beautiful illustrations and a lovely message about patience, imagination, and linking generations. My 2 year old brings this one to me to read to him time and again.
on 15 January 2013
My two and a half year old often wants this one and follows the story with interest each time. It's a nice story and a good length for bedtime.