Customer reviews

on 20 December 2006
Myself and my daughter Melissa, have really enjoyed reading this book over and over again, it is one of her favourite bedtime stories for quite some time, beautiful illustrations, the little wombat has become one of our firm favourites.
on 4 June 2009
Great book - I love these Little Wombat stories because it's great to see the children's reactions when I read to them. I read a couple Little Wombat stories to my children when they were younger and they were a firm favourite and now I work with 3-4 year olds, these stories are frequently requested.
on 3 February 2008
This is a wonderful story and is a firm favorite with our little boy, we have started collecting the series, as he loved them so much. A good introduction to animals outside of the United Kingdom.
on 1 February 2009
A fantastic book with stunning illustrations .... Charles Fuge is a brilliant artist (we own several of his books). Another 'Wombat' book has become a firm favourite with our 2yr old and us.
on 4 December 2011
This book was not the size I expected it to be, but none the less the children love it, as we already have the other four books in the series.
on 3 January 2014
We LOVE the little wombat in our house! 'I like to curl up in ball' is the out and out winner, but the other adventures are becoming firm favourites too. Beautiful illustrations and gentle story telling. Just a lovely character to send your children off to sleep with.
on 28 February 2012
I bought this for my two grand-daughters who are both four years old.My joy was seeing that not only did they have a book but also a DVD which added the enjoyment of the book.I feel that it was good value for money.
on 17 January 2013
This was purchased along with several others in the series and I am pleased with how useful it has been and how easy it is to use.
on 19 January 2016