Customer reviews

Why Do Farts Smell Like Rotten Eggs? (Mitchell Symons' Trivia Books)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 August 2014
My 9yo son is at that age when kids love gross facts - this is a clever way to get him learning and remembering things. The book was delivered quickly. I've given it 3 stars because although I knew it was second hand, the condition was described as good, or very good. I'd say it was 'okay', but the pages are slightly yellow and the spine is a little cracked, so not quite as described in my view. i think it's fine for a couple of reads, which may be all we need, but not sure it could withstand too much handling beyond that.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 June 2013
Purchased to encourage my 8 year old to read as she wasn't reading at her age level snd wasn't interested in any books. I came across this,she didn't take it out of her hands. She found it just enough information, didn't find it "boring" or hard yo follow as its not a story book. I ve also read it and enjoyed it. Its a great toilet book.
One person found this helpful
on 9 February 2017
Got this for my son's Christmas present. He's 11 and we love reading and laughing at this, whilst learning lots of strange facts..
on 5 March 2018
Good book
on 2 November 2013
I bought this for my 10 year old who loves reading factual books. It's full of interesting information and answers a lot of the 'why do' questions any child would have.
One person found this helpful
on 31 August 2015
If you enjoy trivia this series of Mitchell Symons books is packed with it. Hope to buy them all .
on 26 December 2013
Xmas present for my grandsons. Title made them laugh as expected but the book is full of pieces of information they didn't know. Great book for them to pick up and put down.
on 21 December 2015
Fantastic pressie for my grandson
on 13 April 2016
very funny
on 28 February 2016
Gross, but my son loved it!