on 21 March 2015
It was a great book like all the other Daisy books. But this one was my favourite because there is no giants in real life and the author explained to me about giants so much
on 19 February 2011
Daisy and the trouble with Giants is brilliant. I like giants too, I love long books that are easy to read and brilliant. It is the best Daisy story. Heather aged 7.
on 20 March 2013
This books by Kes Gray are a must for children who love being read to. My 4 year old grandson laughs his socks off when I read these books to him.A really good buy.
on 23 May 2014
Read our review on " The trouble with Daisy and Maggots" Brilliant. This series of books is excellent, myself and my granddaughters love them all.
on 14 June 2013
Good book for keeping the interest of a nine year old girl. No need to prompt her to read now, she just picks it up when she is at a loose end.
on 23 March 2017
Good read. My daughter LOVED this book. Well written and great story. Highly recommended to KS2, tween age and even the grown ups love it too
on 2 March 2014
Brilliant book, really funny had my daughter (mummy & daddy too) in stitches. Great bed time book, our daughter's 5 and absolutely loved it.
on 1 March 2017
My 10 year old loves these books and cant get enough of them - she does get through them pretty quickly but I'm all for encouraging reading.
on 3 October 2014
So entertaining - I read this to grandchildren in the back of the car - even Grandpa has a chuckle in the driver's seat!! Hilarious!!
on 14 May 2014
my 6 year old son really enjoyed this book. he especially likes all the mischief daisy gets up to. it made us laugh out loud.