Format: Hardcover|Change

on 25 October 2007
My daughter loved these books.....perhaps people should put aside their views on the author (a little envious perhaps) and take on board that Katie has lots of expereince in this area. We loved the books....
on 10 February 2012
This is a great book for young girls embarking on their first pony/horse, Katie has a way with words and my 11yr old daughter loves this book, she loves the bright pink cover as this makes the book stand out from all her others. The info is clear and consise in the book and easy to understand, the photograpy is top notch an all round fantastic book. Wound't hesitate to buy another of Katies books they are very well written.
on 2 February 2009
I bought this for a 10 year old at Christmas. She loved it, not only is it educational but pink and fun enough to still have her gripped and referring to it 2 months later.
on 22 July 2010
Bought this book for a 9 year old and she loved it.Very girly. Would recommend
on 30 October 2013
This book is gorgeous ,it tells you alot about ponies and taking care of them. It is great for girls who love ponies and i has lots of pink sparkle in it.
on 1 January 2013
Great service as discribed. Daughter loves it . good value for money . would reccomend to any horse lover .
on 9 November 2014
ok a good book but not much about horse care.
on 30 January 2015
My daughter loves Kp and loves her book..
on 5 January 2008
I think it`s really cool.I`m starting to write a couple of books as well with Fionn Clark and Sophie Pruzina.I am 9yrs but really like writing but not when doing English in school.I`m in P5 and enjoy reading Katie Price`s perfect ponies there class I really give that a 5 star there brill I borrow them of Lydia Clealand in school.But this year from santa I got Katie Price`s Perfect ponies here comes the bride.I all ready read but I started to read it again.I`m on chapter 2.