Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 November 2006
I bought this from our local W H Smith and couldn't put it down. It's full of interesting facts and things that I formerly had no idea about and is extremely well and amusingly presented. I've since bought it for the children (ages ranging from nine to twelve years old) of several friends and they are all thrilled with it. Only downside reported by their parents is that they keep quoting facts from the book!
on 1 December 2007
1 BOUGHT THIS BOOK FOR OUR TYPICAL NOT-VERY-INTERESTED IN READING BOYS, AGED 11 AND 9 AND THEY ENDED UP FIGHTING OVER IT AND ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER ON THE SCHOOL TRIP OVER THEIR DIFFERENT RECALL OF THE FASCINATING FACTS THE AUTHOR HAD FOUND FOR THEM. I HAVE FOUND IT A REALLY FANTASTIC BOOK TO GIVE AS BIRTHDAY PRESENTS TOO - ALWAYS WELL RECEIVED BY KIDS AND PARENTS ALIKE - WHICH IS HIGHLY UNUSUAL!! HAVE ALSO BOUGHT THE FOLLOW UP BOOK "WHY EATING BOGEYS IS GOOD FOR YOU" - IN THE HOPE OF SOME PEACE AND QUIET OVER CHRISTMAS!!!
on 26 July 2011
My son does not like reading, but he read this book non stop. It is full of funny facts and figures and now he amazes people with his knowledge of how fast rain falls amongst other things. A really good buy with hours of entertainment for all the family.
on 12 November 2010
I loved this book.I loved it because it is hilariously random and funny. The facts are also very interesting.
I am a twelve year old girl and i loved this book and I am very interested in reading the rest of the collection.
everyone should try to read this book. :)
on 1 February 2009
This book gives you lots of very interesting facts, which you wouldn't learn at school! I am a 10 years old girl...and I love it!
on 30 December 2010
My 11 year old daughter was desperate for this book as she'd seen it at her school. It really is good and the whole family have loved looking at it. It has loads of useless and useful information about everything from animals, celebrities, customs etc. Definitely recommend it.
on 3 July 2013
This book is really good. I bought it after I had read " How much poo does an elephant do" and it was really good because it is humorous and exciting. Some things lots of people don't know is revealed in this book!
on 11 July 2012
My Name is Andy Eaton and I absoloutely love this book.

People thinking I look like a wombat and of since I have become obsessed with them, I hope they make this into a DVD as it will certainly pull the right strings... If you know what I mean! Dirty Dirty!
on 29 April 2013
My 9 year old asked for this. And she has been walking around with it for days reeling off many bizarre and hilarious facts. She loves it and I love that she does. It's well laid out and a load of fun.
on 28 January 2016
Full of useless and cool facts. I don't particularly like reading but I actually enjoyed this one. My friends have read it and found it hilarious. I read it to my mum and she also found it great. A GREAT BUY.