Customer reviews

ABC (Letterland Picture Books)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 October 2017
This is a great book. Has all a child and parent needs to get started. In my opinion, remembering and rehearsing the "pure" sounds for each letter makes such a difference in enabling a child to decipher words at quite an early age.
on 21 July 2017
Daughter (3 yo) already loves the book after one read and has got her talking about the letter characters. Only issue I have is this was described at very good used condition, hate to think the state the 'good' book would be in if this is the case! Stained pages and grubby.
on 31 December 2015
Great book for phonics! Wordy, so needs a lot of adult input, but lots of fun and so useful. My copy was used and missing a couple of pages.
on 9 October 2017
I have used these materials before with my grandchildren, and am glad to know the books are still available.
on 7 January 2016
I remember this book at primary school myself bought this for my 3 year old son, he's really interested in letters and numbers and enjoys going through the different letters!
on 13 March 2017
Favourite book noe
on 28 June 2017
lovely
on 5 April 2017
Excellent
on 21 December 2013
I discovered this book back in 2003 when my daughter was born
I have since had a son and he is equally enthralled with it [just started junior infants!]
I have recommended this book to every one I know with kids

There's a big difference between teaching a child "to love" reading and the actual teaching of reading.......
I discovered this book in a charity shop back in 2003 when my first child was born

My 10 year old always has her head stuck in a book!!!!!

The trick to giving your child the gift of reading is:

Get them to
1. LISTEN
2. ASK QUESTIONS
3.The rest is history................................

BUY BUY BUY this book, you won't regret it!!!!
on 2 June 2016
Great introduction to letters - I found worked very effectively with the CD to learn letters and sounds together