on 9 March 2014
The book is lovely and bright with beautiful pictures but it didn't really give me many hints and tips of how to make my wedding vintage style.
on 26 May 2013
Nice photography in this book, good visual inspiration but a little light on real content for me. Good for those exploring vintage items or looking for light inspiration, not good for those who are already very familiar with these eras and are looking for more actual substance
on 9 July 2017
Really not very helpful. I was expecting more ideas and indepth information but this only skims the surface.
on 8 March 2013
An absolutely gorgeous book filled with gorgeous pictures and great ideas for brides looking for something a wee but different to make their day special. As it's split into separate eras, it's easy to find a style that will suit your tastes or you can always mix and match. For me, the hair and make-up sections have been particularly useful as I've been finding it hard to really picture the look I wanted, so this has been a great help! It's really well laid out and it's obvious that a lot of thought, creativity and hard work went into writing it.
on 12 March 2013
I bought this book as I planning my wedding and especially like the 1950s. It gave me information on the fashion, beauty tips and decor and details about each decade. It also includes wedding photos from that era and also a modern day wedding. There are beautiful pictures and lots of helpful information to help you style your perfect vintage wedding.
on 12 March 2013
Beautiful book full of inspiration. I bought it for myself but it would such a great gift. I particularly love all the original vintage bride pictures as well as the reproduction designer vintage dresses.
on 6 March 2013
This book is lovely, so pretty and great to hold, just the right size!
It is styled really nicely, and shows you how to do vintage style in a modern context,
so that it loks really nice rather than like 'dressing up'.
it has lots of ideas for vintage themed weddings from different eras, well worth the spend
well done Annabel.
on 27 April 2013
I really like this book. The real life bridal examples are helpful and I have already seen some of the listed suppliers in real life wedding events. Better than a lot of the bridal magazines out there at the moment. Can there be more added for grooms?
on 16 May 2013
I am in the wedding industry, so bought this book to display in my office for brides to flick through during consultations. It's full of gorgeous imagery of stylish weddings, tons of inspiration and lovely little details to make your wedding day extra special. it's a really gorgeous book and all of my brides that have visited have picked it straight up and loved looking through it!
on 6 March 2013
This book is a one stop shop and beautiful book for every girl whether married full of so much prettiness and such good advice, tips and ideas to make any wedding look Vintage. This is a must have for every bride who is after inspiration that is a little bit different with a vintage twist... Amazing book there is really nothing else out there like this, bang on trend :)