on 3 April 2013
This book is fabulous. I bought it for my friend as a hen do present; she is is getting married in the summer. My friend loved it and has found so much inspiration for her wedding. I just wish it had been published when I got married a few years ago! A truly inspiring book!
on 19 May 2013
This book is really good inspiration for people planning a vintage style wedding. It gives ideas for clothing, make up, venue decoration and even fragrance for weddings relating to periods 1920s-1970s by decade. Lots of pictures and shopping tips. I'm very happy with it.
I bought this book for a bit of vintage styling inspiration and to carry around to my bridal appointments for my clients to enjoy whilst waiting their turn in my make-up chair. It has proven to be very popular and my clients often comment about the beautiful imagery, gorgeous hair and make-up and great tips on styling. A really fab thing about this book is that it has separate sections for different decades starting from the Edwardian era up to the 1970s so that you can quickly refer to the decade of interest. It's full of wonderful ideas about beauty and fashion as well as examples of how real brides interpret vintage styling for their weddings.
on 26 March 2013
A fabulous selection of ideas and reccomendations for a perfect vintage inspired Wedding. Lovely photography and write ups. Thanks for featuring our Hetty Rose bespoke shoes, they look great! x
on 9 July 2017
Really not very helpful. I was expecting more ideas and indepth information but this only skims the surface.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 May 2013
Great book and totally worth its cost. Fine quality, love the paper and cover. Recommended!
Denis from Deneemotion Boutique Wedidng Cinema [...]
on 9 July 2014
Been loving reading Annabel Beeforth the website for a while the book is fab!!!There is a great section on real vintage weddings too.My head is full of gorgeous ideas now and can't wait to apply them to my own big day.Lots of gorgeous pictures and ideas galore if your having a vintage wedding or even if you not, treat yourself!There is a great section on real vintage wedding too.
on 29 May 2014
I do like this book, it has some nice ideas for those looking to have something a little different for thier wedding day.

The book itself is nice quality, and it nicely laid out.
I can't say I think any of it is really ground breaking or original, but I guess that's the subject matter and that vintage has been popular for some time now.
on 15 May 2013
As someone that works in the bridal industry, I read a lot of stuff related to weddings. This is an absolute gem, trust me!

This is a beautifully executed book - and one that I would wholeheartedly recommend to brides-to-be planning a vintage-inspired wedding. Informative and relevant, this resource will help you pull together all the fine details to create the perfect big day, using your chosen era as a point of reference.

Just lovely - and the real brides featured are a nice touch too.
on 8 May 2013
Scrummy pics, detailed info and written by a lovely lady. If you are looking for vintage inspiration - look no further!!