Customer reviews

on 24 January 2015
This was bought as a gift for a man. Silly me, I thought it was about pictures of cars and other vehicles. I didn't expect it to be about pictures of ladies in different stages of undress. However, the lucky recipient thought it was a great book.
on 13 March 2014
I was not sure what to expect but they are great paintings. I was hoping for more motoring based pictures as I am looking for some prints to put in my man cave. I like the style this artist uses and his motoring items are really pleasing. I don't show the book off as it has several risque pictures in from an earlier age.
on 30 November 2017
Nice book in a handy size but there are some of his more adult pictures included so be aware
on 3 January 2014
Purchase for my son as a Christmas present. He is an avid collection of Jack Vettirano prints and was really please when he opened this book. Can recommend. Book is very high quality.
on 17 October 2015
I'll say it again, what an artist.
on 19 December 2015
Just the job . Thank you
on 22 December 2015
Great adjunct to woman in love by same author
on 5 April 2015
Just love the man's work
on 17 November 2013
He is very keen on this artist and the reproductions printed here are clear and east to look at. A stocking filler that I know that he will love
on 2 September 2014