Customer reviews

on 12 April 2017
Really gives you insight into what makes the artist tick. In many ways his best book. Very useful for research purposes. As a matter of fact I have obtained a second copy to send to my model. It will give her useful information as well.
on 27 September 2010
I'm going to gush too....I love Jack Vettriano's work - all of it! I've got another book of his but this is now my favourite! The book gives you insight into Jack the man, the plot behind the painting plus a lot more. The paintings are beautiful, the text inspiring and tells a story about Jack the man. I think he's exposed a lot more of himself here than he's done in other books. I'm really glad I bought this book. It's a proud addition to my coffee table. If you haven't bought one yet, get ordering!
on 8 October 2017
Produce as described & arrived very quickly; will buy again. Thanks
on 19 October 2017
Book is good, but, I am a Vettriano admirer so admit to a bit of bias!!
on 2 June 2014
I've been a fan of Jack Vettriano for many years, and ordered this book as a gift. It is a great book and provides a good insight into the way Jack works. Recommended.
on 27 February 2017
great
on 3 September 2013
I bought this book as a gift for my aunt and she absolutely loved it. Lovely, well produced pictures and information
on 15 April 2013
Whatever you may think about him, getting even a small insight into the workings of Britain's most successful living figurative artist is well worth the read. Great photos of many of his paintings, too.
on 17 October 2015
Great book good condition arrived very quick no damage
on 18 April 2017