on 20 October 2012
This book is so good i have cooked every recipe!
Quite a few have become my favorites AND the damn thing has turned me into a vegitarian !!!!
Its excellent reading and well worth buying BUT be warned once you start cooking the recipes you will be hooked!!!!
I am addicted to the awful sounding but heavenly tasting green chick pea curry !!!!!!
on 4 July 2005
This is not only a book with very versatile recipies that are easy to follow, but its a book that describes the people and the way of life in Thailand.
The recipies are varied, easy to follow and many do not require extensive lists of ingredients.
If you like a bit of spice in your life then this cookbook is sure to provide it.
on 30 November 2013
One of the few cookbooks I still use regularly (alongside Hema Parekh's Asian Vegan). Some of the recipes sound wierd, and there are many that I still haven't tried. But everything I have made has been excellent. I can especially recommend Jungle curry and Drunkard's noodles.